Gibson Brands Forums

ES-339

knuckles

Kind of a tough question. If the spirit of the question is; "Is it loud enough and pleasant sounding enough to practice with unplugged"? "Then the answer is; "Ahhhh, sure"...

If the question is; "Does the unplugged sound resemble that of a Martin D41"? Then the answer would be; "No"!

Kind of a tough question. If the spirit of the question is; "Is it loud enough and pleasant sounding enough to practice with unplugged"? "Then the answer is; "Ahhhh, sure"...

Yes. This was my question. I mainly practice at night when my kids are sleeping and I wanted to be able to practice and hear it, but I dont need it to boom acoustically. Thanks for the reply.

By the way I have tried to get my hands on one to find out, but no one has one in stock around me, but they sure do want to order one for me.

Yes. This was my question. I mainly practice at night when my kids are sleeping and I wanted to be able to practice and hear it' date=' but I dont need it to boom acoustically. Thanks for the reply. [/quote']

It's perfect for that! thumbup.gif

Ok, that is all I needed to know. Now I just have to be able to wait for my year end bonus to order it. Anyone know if there is a wait on these once they been ordered. I have looked and it seems that I still have to get it from musicians friend and the website shows in stock.

Archived