Gibson Brands Forums

New album recommendations

Wild_Rose

I've looked around and couldn't find any similar topic, so here goes!

If you love ROCK music and insane guitar solos then you must listen to this guy's new album...

Monte Pittman - Pain, Love & Destiny

Kelle Rhoads (Randy Rhoads' older brother) is playing piano in this album!

FYI Pittman has been playing with Gibson guitars for a large part of his career and has an awesome collection of custom Les Pauls!!!

little-hell.jpg

My favorite album of the year so far. It's not too much of a rocking sound, Dallas has kind of backed away from that since Alexisonfire went on the backburner. Some good fuzz, some great acoustics, and some great soul to it. Recorded all at once in a church converted into a studio, would be awesome to lay some tracks there.

little-hell.jpg

My favorite album of the year so far. It's not too much of a rocking sound, Dallas has kind of backed away from that since Alexisonfire went on the backburner. Some good fuzz, some great acoustics, and some great soul to it. Recorded all at once in a church converted into a studio, would be awesome to lay some tracks there.

I second this. Also, Wilco's album "The Whole Love" is stellar.

Also, Foo Fighters' "Wasting Light" is killer through and through.

FWIW, I tried to start this up a while ago, and it got like two responses. Not too many people round these parts get new albums I guess :rolleyes:

Archived