Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone Les Paul Tribute Plus - Anyone got one / know where to get one US?

LGK_Dude

I tried emailing Epiphone directly, but have yet to get a reply so I thought I'd ask the group. I'm very interested in the Epiphone Les Paul Tribute Plus: http://www.epiphone.com/Products/Les-Paul/Tribute-Les-Paul-Standard.aspx

But I cannot seem to find it in any store in the Southern California except Amazon, and I can't play-test at amazon! All the stores I've emailed (Guitar Center, Sam Ash, Zzounds, Musicians Friend, etc) have no clue if/when they will be in stock. Anyone know when these are suppose to hit the streets, or have I already missed the boat? In the comments in the link above some have said they got one before Christmas! Anyone know if these are limited editions?

The Vintage Sunbust version of this very guitar is hanging at the Sumerlin (Las Vegas) Guitar Center as we speak. It's a great instrument ... but apparently pretty tough to come by.

I'd say getit while you can from whatever source is available. Just make sure you have a good return policy in the even of shipping damage ... barring that, the guitar is sure-fire!

Jim

Archived