Gibson Brands Forums

Recital de guitarra clasica

Duende

Hi

Sorry I do not speak Spanish, but if anyone is around the Albir area (not too far from Valencia I understand) please feel free to come to my valentine's day recital. Tickets are just 2 euros and profits are going to a local special needs charity for children

here are the full concert details - thanks for reading Matt

cartelMatthewSear.jpg

I live in Madrid, so it'll be impossible for me to be there but, anyway, good luck!! If you play here someday just let us know!

Cheers

Thanks for the kind words; I hope to play in Madrid one day! - aside from the association with Spain and the guitar, it is a country I have always felt extremely close to. I love the culture, the buildings and most of all the people. I plan on one day moving to Spain; maybe retirement?

Through my child hood, my mum and dad took me to Spain every year; sometimes we even went for two holidays - by the time I was 16 - I had been well over twenty times. As an adult I have shared my love of Spain with my wife who now also loves visiting too. I always feel i have 'come home' when set foot in Spain.

On top of all that they kick serious *** at football; what's not to love!!

Matt

Great!! We're going over a difficult period of time, but Spain is a marvellous country to live. But, man, musically I always look at Great Britain and find that you are the top!! And I LOVE London...last time I went there I was alone, and enjoyed some long walks with ELO music in my ears...of course going to a music shop :)

Well, you make the difference in music, we do in football ;)

Cheers!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived