Gibson Brands Forums

NPD

JamGuy

Cool!!! NPDs are always a fun time. For digital delay, I prefer the Providence Chrono Delay, but Im starting to move toward analog delay. Considering picking up a Maxon AD-999 or an El Capistan. Congratulations to ya both! (meaning you and the Replica that gets to be stomped on).

I posted a new video using it the other day.... I'm liking it quite a bit. It's a pretty mucial pedal and a vast improvement over the two previous digital delays I've used in the past (Boss & Line 6) I've been swapping around a bunch of pedals lately and scouring eBay for deals, trying them out and reselling them which surprisingly has been a great way to make a few bucks and experiment with some new gear. Yesterday I hit the jackpot 3 times... I picked up two MIJ Boss pedals, both at about half the going rate, and a Maxon PH-350 Phaser for WAY less than I would have imagined. I think I'll probably keep the Maxon and unload my MXR phase 100. The demos vids of the Maxon I could find are awesome. Anyhow, it's been fun horse trading pedals to get my board decked out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBsWGVSPIi4&list=UUCuXNTsKsf79nbKc7gEZFJg&index=3&feature=plcp

Archived