Gibson Brands Forums

current left-hand offerings...

dubstar

this is fairly well insulting:

http://www.epiphone....eft-Handed.aspx

come on now... [thumbdn]

just be grateful for that one lp standard that isnt black oh well aint goin to chage soon, I found a new shop in my city and the carry Charvel .they said charvel doesnt even make one at all. nice guitar for righty about $300.00 real nice. people playing longer seem to find some other nice guitars to play .

I mean its not that hard to spray a differnt color on that thing.pass the cost on to everyone buying and give us our freedom MLK peace](*,) :-({|=eusa_pray.gif

I've changed a used Les Paul Special II into a double-cutaway, so it can be strung left or right with full access to the higher frets.

Just within the last week I saw two nice looking lefty models on eBay, Epiphone LP Standard and an Agile Les Paul style.. both with Buy-It-Now prices of about $169 so even with shipping either one would've been about $200 each (the Agile had a hard case, I forget if the Epi did or not).

I definitely would've snagged one of 'em.. but, they were both Cherry Sunburst finishes, which didn't interest me. The Agiles are very nice.

They both disappeared quickly.

Used guitars of the low to mid price range (when new) don't seem to appreciate in value, so it's mostly a matter of watching patiently.

With all the new model defects I've read about here, I don't have much interest in buying a new Epiphone. I'd much rather have a used guitar that might be marked up a bit or need a little work, since I'll most likely end up making changes to them anyway.

Sorry, Epiphone.. but there need to be some changes, and reducing the availability of lefty models wasn't one of 'em that will help generate future loyal customers, IMO.

Bill

this is fairly well insulting:

http://www.epiphone.com/Products/Left-Handed.aspx

come on now... [thumbdn]

none of the dealers in the largest city in north dakota has even one new left handed guitar of any brand to sell off the rack. since its all made to order in essence why not provide all models made to order.. we are going to wait anyway....(edit) the bigger sellers dont have them there are no names available](*,) [mad]:---) its all about the music and our passion

Archived