Gibson Brands Forums

I finally made the decision

brannon67

As some of you know, I have been thinking about selling my two Masterbilt Aj500's to help fund a Gibson AJ45 standard. I have been going back and forth, trying to decide what to do. I have decided now. I have sold both the AJ500's, and I found on ZZounds that they will price match, so I found one for a good price at another dealer, then I called ZZounds to see if they would match it. They can and they will. They also offer a 12 month no interest payment plan, which I really dig. My plan is to get the money for the Aj500's and put it down on the J45, and get the payment down even lower. Under $100 a month. So, I can handle that easily. I know, I hate to get rid of the Aj's, but I love the J45, and Im going for quality over quanity now. $200 less then what they go for, free shipping, no sales tax, and 12 month no interest financing. I cant resist.

Yeah, I have been thinking about it for a while. I decided to do it its a good deal, . Like I said, I have nothing against the Masterbilts, they are fine guitars, but Im going all American made now, plus quanity over quality. I wanted a beater guitar, but Im just going to play my J45 and not worry about it. Life is to short.

Archived