Gibson Brands Forums

Possible trade in the works...

JamGuy

I'm on my way to possibly do a straight trade: a Strat I built for a 2010 Les Paul Special... the guy really wants a strat and I'd rather have the Gibby so we'll see what happens... was not expecting this today, it's a response to a Craigs list ad I posted weeks ago.

Here she is...

He was super excited about the strat, I really liked this guitar and it was a go! I'm really happy with the trade... I'd have never been able to sell that strat for what I had put into it as far as parts so I think we both really made out great. This thing is in dead mint condition...he said he's only had it out of the case a few times since he bought it. I'm new to this model really... is this a special edition of some sort with the nicer tuners and binding? Most I've seen pictured have the little white buttons and no binding? Anyhow...I'm super stoked. Enough typing... time for playing!!! [thumbup]

THIS...

tsbstrat.jpg

FOR THIS...

lpspecial.jpg

It was one of three strats I had... the LP is something new, I've never had a guitar with p90's so it different than my other guitars. I wasn't sure he'd go for it but It's nice when a plan comes together... in all fairness, it was a very nice strat but again, I have a few others that I really like and play much more often. I just need to get my homework done so I can sit down and play the thing... goofing around on here isn't helping. [rolleyes]

Archived