Gibson Brands Forums

epiphone ft 570 sb sheraton

mimmo

Hi all, need your help to understand if i ve been proposed a good deal or not: what s a good price for this guitar? it dates 1977 and it s in a very good conditions! thank you all, any help would be REALLY appreciate!

Cheers!

Hi all, need your help to understand if i ve been proposed a good deal or not: what s a good price for this guitar? it dates 1977 and it s in a very good conditions! thank you all, any help would be REALLY appreciate!

Cheers!

Probably a 'very good' price.

Not trying to be flippant... well maybe just a little bit. But it's hard to judge the value on a guitar without seeing detailed pics of it. With a modest amount of wear and no mechanical issues, i.e., sunken top, high action for God knows what reason, $150 - $250 in the original 'durabilt' case. More if it's in a better case. But this all depends on your location and your location's economic realities. In an economically depressed area, you'd be hard pressed to get a hunnert bucks for it. OTOH, in an area where people have more money than good sense and several people bidding against each other who like 'vintage' guitars, possibly as much as $400.

Where is the guitar and how much they asking?

Archived