Gibson Brands Forums

Linux User roll call

Guest Farnsbarns

Guest farnsbarns

I have been given a possible opportunity to receive a Leap device as an early developer release. In order to apply I had to state my intentions. That was easy, a 3d UI for Linux. I will need a list of keen beta testers to take the application forward...

Please let me know if any of you are interested.

Another possible idea I mentioned in my application was a virtual, 3D, playable guitar although that might prove too big a project.

If you donlt know about Leap yet (most of you I suspect) see this...

I'd be happy to help if you want me. I am quite fluent with Linux and I have experience with multiple distros. I mostly use Ubuntu, but I also have extensive experience with distros like Fedora, openSUSE, Knoppix, Gentoo, Arch Linux, and many more.

Just tell me what you need me to do. I'm always interested in testing the latest and greatest.

Maybe you could hook me up with one of those LEAP modules as well..........................msp_biggrin.gif

I'd be happy to help. I work in our school district's IT department (3rd largest network in the state of Colorado I'm told) and some of us are always looking for something new to try and see if it will work on our network. We keep a lookout for tools that teachers can use to teach and students can use to learn.

Archived