Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gerrygtr62

Kramer SM-1

just got this from zZounds lat week--my impressions:

*Well-made MIK quality--it compares favorably to my LTDS of the past [h300, MH400, EC1000] and Jacksons [uSA Soloist, MIJ Archtop Soloist, Charvel Model 6]

*Neck is a little chunky---kinda reminds me of my Epi Elitist GT's neck profile---but nonetheless, fast!

*Floyd Rose stays in-tune, has the new screw holders behind the headstock to hold the allen wrenches

*Tone-wise, it's AWESOME!! I can easily dial in strat tones with the Duncans [Alternative 8 in the bridge and either Hot/Cool Rails in the neck and middle]--having this much versatility is sweet, you can literally do anything with this!!

Overall, a great playing/sounding guitar--go git one, LOL!!

just got this from zZounds lat week--my impressions:

*Well-made MIK quality--it compares favorably to my LTDS of the past [h300, MH400, EC1000] and Jacksons [uSA Soloist, MIJ Archtop Soloist, Charvel Model 6]

*Neck is a little chunky---kinda reminds me of my Epi Elitist GT's neck profile---but nonetheless, fast!

*Floyd Rose stays in-tune, has the new screw holders behind the headstock to hold the allen wrenches

*Tone-wise, it's AWESOME!! I can easily dial in strat tones with the Duncans [Alternative 8 in the bridge and either Hot/Cool Rails in the neck and middle]--having this much versatility is sweet, you can literally do anything with this!!

Overall, a great playing/sounding guitar--go git one, LOL!!

Looks like a killer axe!