Gibson Brands Forums

Kramer in Mexico

NightSwan13

Dear friends, my name is Miguel and although I am Spanish, currently living in Mexico in the city of Santiago de Queretaro. I am a great fan of Kramer. In Madrid (Spain) Among other guitars I have a Kramer NightSwan and is one of my favorite guitars. I would like to buy a guitar Kramer model "Assault", but I cannot find any distributor in Mexico. I tried to contact a music store "on-line" of USA but I have not been answered. Could you help me?...

Thank You.

Dear friends, my name is Miguel and although I am Spanish, currently living in Mexico in the city of Santiago de Queretaro. I am a great fan of Kramer. In Madrid (Spain) Among other guitars I have a Kramer NightSwan and is one of my favorite guitars. I would like to buy a guitar Kramer model "Assault", but I cannot find any distributor in Mexico. I tried to contact a music store "on-line" of USA but I have not been answered. Could you help me?...

Thank You.

• 4 months later...

I checked with Sam Ash and this is what they said :

"We do ship certain products to certain countries, but are bound by dealer agreements not to disclose them on the web. Call 1-800-472-6274 for more information."

Thanks for your interest in Kramer Guitars. I'll post more information if possible, but you may try calling Sam Ash directly to get details.

Thanks.

Kramer Guitars US

Miguel, you can also try Hermes Music. They may be able to order one for you. Their headquarters are in Mexico City, but I believe they have stores throughout Mexico.

Thanks for your interest in Kramer guitars.

http://hermes-music.com.mx/

Hermes Music Mexico

Naranjo 76,

Col. Santa Maria La Ribera,

Mexico DF, CP 06400

Tel: +52 (55) 5547-2111

Fax: 5547-2111 ext. 1065 comentarios@hermes-music.com.mx

Archived