Gibson Brands Forums

My Stock ES-335 Dot Figured etc..

bluezguy

Is the greatest piece of wood & metal & bone & plastics on the planet [thumbup]

There ... I feel whole again!

Just lost my day job to a corporate closing. Only been at it 10 years but when your 60 years old in America and spent your life as a roadhouse performer, it's kinda scary.

Whats' even scarier is going back into the bar scene that doesn't pay unless you're doing top 40 style covers.

So make sure all you guys who are planning to cut your teeth soon get those rocket science and brain surgery degrees before ya hit the road ... ya might need 'em.

back to my ES and JD...

Is the greatest piece of wood & metal & bone & plastics on the planet [thumbup]

There ... I feel whole again!

Just lost my day job to a corporate closing. Only been at it 10 years but when your 60 years old in America and spent your life as a roadhouse performer, it's kinda scary.

Whats' even scarier is going back into the bar scene that doesn't pay unless you're doing top 40 style covers.

So make sure all you guys who are planning to cut your teeth soon get those rocket science and brain surgery degrees before ya hit the road ... ya might need 'em.

back to my ES and JD...

man I hear ya.

I've been in IT all my working life... talk about catapult fodder!!! I'm 55, and I've been laid off once, been VERY lucky,

Archived