Gibson Brands Forums

Bridge saddle and nut

Es320TD

hey folks I'm in need of a couple parts for epiphone acoustic. I loaned out this guitar and it came back to me without a Bridge and sadle, I also need to replace my nut on a ES320TD. Where to start and how difficult to do. Thanks

Sorry to hear about those problems. If you live near any Guitar Center, their tech may be able to help you. Most Guitar Centers replace nuts, bridges and saddles. I am not sure epiphone makes replacement parts for some of their guitars, if they don't GC will order what you need and fix it for you. Nut and saddle may be $100 or more...and bridge replace will depend on if there is other damage involved. A good luthier can also do this work of course, but many areas like mine, do not have one, so GC is a big help here for fixing simple repairs and doing set ups. Good luck

So, was the bridge actually removed from the guitar? If so then this is not a do it your self and neither is the nut if you don't have the right tools and skills. Your best bet is to find a luthier in your area who can handle the work.

Archived