Gibson Brands Forums

For those who have facebook .

JuanCarlosVejar

I don't use facebook, but I would love to see a 1943 SJ Legend (in both rosewood and hog), to go with the J-45 Legend and the L-OO Legend. For the enthusiast who doesn't want or can't afford a pristine vintage version of these guitars, that would be about a close to heaven as you could get. I have the L-OO Legend, and am always on the lookout for the J-45 version at a rational price. I have a lovely Fuller's 1943 SJ re-issue, but it's not quite of Legend caliber, even though it's a very, very nice guitar.

(Don't tell my '48 J-45 I might be looking for another. It's not a replacement: just an addition to the herd.)

Could not find the question..but product Id like to see resurrected is Elgin made 740 XL .009 Nickel Plated Strings..

Would be nice to see a 59 Gibson Les Paul using exactly the same mah as original was..and the little piece of Brazilian for fingerboard..pickups wound the same old way..ect

And at a price that does not gouge the customer..

A house in 1959 maybe that was 25K is about 20 times that today..so a Les Paul as it was then, at $275, should be 20 times that street price..not stupid prices.

One per customer to deter hoarding.. that kindness & humanity type of thing.

Same kind of thing which guys practice who join the military & risk they're lives.. sort of same reason.

Not vulturing & what the market will bear shite. : )

Archived