Gibson Brands Forums

Have you ever seen an Epiphone like this?

Daniele2301

Hi all,

One of my friends have a weird epiphone strat (and he is selling it). Have you ever seen a epiphone guitar like this? Which is its value? It made in Korea in 1995. The serial is: S5041634.

Hope that you can help me.

Greatings from Italy

I upload other pics of the guitar here: http://www.mediafire.com/?2atm2caj9beb5ob

Thank you!!

post-45503-014567100 1361896353_thumb.jpg

Hard to say a price. It's not something I'd want, and I suppose it depends how many people still want pointy headed Super Strats. On the other hand, I guess it would fall into the rare-ish bracket if you can't find any on the web, but it still depends on how much demand. Someone more knowledgeable on prices is bound to be along shortly.

For what it's worth there has been one for sell around Dallas on Craigslist for 110.

http://dallas.craigs...3623589590.html

Been on sale for awhile too. The one you posted has a trem and nicer hardware. I'm sure it is worth more.

Thats is just a S-310. Very different from an EM-2. The S-310 is only worth about $100 on a good day.

Don't forget that the OP is in Europe - prices tend to be roughly 80% to 100% above $US due to smaller market plus leverage of initial selling prices (direct conversion of $ to £ or EU)

I'd say EU100 to EU150 with maybe EU200 on a very good day

Don't forget that the OP is in Europe - prices tend to be roughly 80% to 100% above $US due to smaller market plus leverage of initial selling prices (direct conversion of $ to £ or EU)

I'd say EU100 to EU150 with maybe EU200 on a very good day

Thanks. Didnt realize OP was from Europe. [thumbup]

• 2 weeks later...

Archived