Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Is there an Echo in here?

#1 User is offline   KL 

• Advanced Member
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 December 2011 - 12:59 PM

It seems someone at Forum HQ has left the Echoplex turned on as there are multiple copies of the same posts on quite a few threads.

Any idea what's going on?

#2 User is offline   KL 

• Advanced Member

Posted 05 December 2011 - 01:03 PM

View PostMoishe, on 05 December 2011 - 01:00 PM, said:

Slow response time + impatient posters

I guessed that might be it when I started this thread as it did take quite a long time for the post to load.

#3 User is offline   FirstMeasure 

• Rock-n-Roll Proselytizer
  • LocationSouther California Mountains

Posted 05 December 2011 - 04:14 PM

After you've hit Add Reply when it's slow just click on the Topics Title or Gibson Lounge instead of the Add Reply again. You'll find your response was added, just didn't register on a local level.
Attention, emergency news! Godzilla is going toward the Ginza area!

My Band

That's the thing, do you recognize the Bells of Truth when you hear 'em ring? Stop and listen to the Children Sing!

#4 User is offline   damian 

• The Guitar Whisperer
  • LocationIn The Misty Mountains With My Black Dog

Posted 05 December 2011 - 04:21 PM

Gibson Dev is aware of what's going on.....They've been working on it...............
I use Atlas Stands because they are the best................. http://www.facebook.com/atlasstands ......American Made.......Rewind Pickups; MIA and the Best.......
.....................Codtone Pedals from OZ......................................." Ya'll remove hats, please "...................................Motor City Pickups......................................
.................................." I hate it when people compare god with jimmy page, I mean, he's good and all, but he's no jimmy page."..................................
Music Consultant, Songwriter........................................ - THE MENSA PRETZEL LOGIC PROJECT - .............................. Advocate for the Disabled, Gentle Hellraiser.

" It occured to me by intuition, and music was the driving force behind that intuition. My discovery was the result of musical perception." Einstein on his theory of relativity.
" Music is a higher relevation than all wisdom and philosophy. Music is the electrical soil in which the spirit lives, thinks and invents." Ludwig von Beethoven
" There's nothing remarkable about it. All one has to do is hit the right keys at the right time and the instrument plays itself.' Johann Sebastian Bach
" Playing scales is like a boxer skipping rope or a punching bag. It's not the thing itself; it's preparatory to the activity." Barney Kessel
" After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." Aldous Hoxley
" There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have crossed this line." Pianist Oscar Lavant
" Music came before language; musical grunts became words." Damian (copyright)
" I know how to get there, all I've got to do is keep playing." Jimmy Page
" Without music, life would be a mistake." Friedrich Nietzsche
" Music is an outburst of the soul." Fredrick Deluis
" Rock and Roll forever, man." Unknown
" Damian's cool." NeoConMan
" WTF ??? " dem00n
Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic