Gibson Brands Forums

Sunburst Byrdland on ebay

Roosto7

Pretty guitar and I'd love to just try it and see what it feels like. Might be a few hundred high, but the seller seems to feel that there may be value in the possibility that it's the last Elite marked Byrdland.

Beautiful guitar...I don't think I'd pay anywhere near $2500.00 for it. I've seen these sell in the $12-1300.00 range

Wow, that would be more like it. Where did you see those prices? I paid $1600.00 for mine new. [unsure]

Hmmm, $1875.00 is like way top dollar...Nice guitar, but certainly not a great deal. I thought the opening bid was $2400 or $2500???

<_< Yep, he changed that to the "Buy it now" price and lowered the starting bid to $1850.00

I'd love to add a sunburst version to my collection but meh, I don't need it and have a lot of more important things to buy first. [biggrin]

Beautiful guitar...I don't think I'd pay anywhere near $2500.00 for it. I've seen these sell in the $12-1300.00 range

That's a steal. I've seen many sell for $2200. $1875 was a really good price if the guitar was in good condition.

Red 333

That's a steal. I've seen many sell for $2200. $1875 was a really good price if the guitar was in good condition.

Red 333

Mmmm, not really <_< ... Unfortunately, Ebay has just become another "store" really good deals are few and far between. I just did search on a specific item this morning, and out of about 80 items available there were about 3 from private sellers and the rest from "stores" - all at basically the same price...too bad

Archived