Gibson Brands Forums

epiphone invader

Mgrande324

I have a knob that comes out real easy my question is. Is the litle piece that you connect the knob to suppose to come out of the pot or is it suppose to be soldered in there. Ever since this happened my guitar doesn't work anymore and is there a quick fix for this or do I need to pick up a new pot

we already went over this with you last week, your guitar is messed up, replace the broken crud on it, simple. It is never going to work properly again unless you replace the broken components. Stop asking redundant questions when you already got a straight forward, no nonsense answer.

http://forum.gibson.com/index.php?/topic/106533-epiphone-invader/

From the description of the problem, you might want to consider getting a different guitar (Epiphone or otherwise), with higher grade electronic components. Just a thought. Or bring your broken guitar to your local guitar fix-it shop. I'm sure they would be happy to fix it, for an agreed price. That is what guitar "fix-it" shops are in business for, to fix broken guitars, simple. We have told you that the component is beyond repair and needs to be replaced, no amount of questions is going to make it better.

Archived