Gibson Brands Forums

Case for ES339

Ess

Just wondering if Epiphone does a case for the ES339?

I can't see it on the website but the Au importer lists it on their inventory page (although shown as 'out of stock'). I have had one on order for two months and they say it is coming but keep putting the eta further and further back.

Now I'm wondering if it actually exists?

Otherwise does anyone knows of a case that is a good fit as an alternative to a genuine one.

Thx for any help.

I can't see it on the website but the Au importer lists it on their inventory page (although shown as 'out of stock'). I have had one on order for two months and they say it is coming but keep putting the eta further and further back.

Otherwise does anyone knows of a case that is a good fit as an alternative to a genuine one.

Thx for any help.

this should do it...

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessories/epiphone-hardshell-case-for-es339-electric-guitar

I also have an Epi 339 and the case...decent for the price....and I love the guitar...later.

cowboy

Yup, Epiphone makes a specific case for the ES-339. I work at Sam Ash Store #2 in New York and we have several of them in stock.

Thx for any help.

Thx for any help.

Hi there, try this over in NZ but freight could be a killer

http://www.rockshop.co.nz/shop/guitars/epiphone-hard-case-es339.html

Yup, Epiphone makes a specific case for the ES-339. I work at Sam Ash Store #2 in New York and we have several of them in stock.

I am waiting on an ES 339 Pro in Cherry, I have been looking at the Gibson AMI site as well as my local stores orders from there, haven't been any cases for quite a while now, try facebooking them https://www.facebook.com/AustralianMusicalImports

I messaged them a while back and they came back to me so give it a try, dont know when I will get a case for mine either but I have had now word on the guitar either. I have to wait until the store (chain) place a bulk order with them so hopefully I get lucky.

Yes, my case has been put back to possible Jan delivery. Went from Nov to Dec and now Jan.

The store offered to refund my deposit but I'm not too bothered about waiting.

Twice I have emailed AMI from their enquiries link but they never answered me. Apparently they have also been messing their retailers around by restructuring their pricing and not telling them.

I'm not very impressed with them, but my local store is great.

Archived