Gibson Brands Forums

Les Paul Traditional Pro Split 90's Special factory mde for Guitar Center 2011

BR TOAD

I am trying to identify a Les Paul Traditional Pro Split P90's manufactired in 2011 It is stated that it was made for The Guitar Center for a specail run one was GOLD TOP and the other ebony I just purchaseed an EBONY out of this run Serial #113210455 IT is EBONY with the 60 slim profile neck push pull p 90's in excellent condition came with Gibson HSC Black with white fur material tag on case inside states Made in Canada... Guitar appears to be genuine other then knobs have been changed from them AMBER GOLD to the Black with Siver inserts Previous owner is a Musician as well located in Muscle Shoals ... Guitar appears to be authentic but I would like to check up on it.. I also included the basic info from the website link on the guitar .. Guitar seems to be what it is advertised as it has the push pull featurre it also seems to have the correct sound and electronics.. Plays like a dream and appears to have the propper neck feel angle and cut from headstock.. Please any veriification or help is appreciated *)o(* br toad

specs.http://www2.gibson.c...Coil-P-90s.aspx$_12.JPG$_12.JPG$_12.JPG$_12.JPG$_12.JPG$_12.JPG$_12.JPG$_12.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Got one just like it last December...Really fine player and great sounds. They were a limited run for Guitar Center in 2011, original list was around $3400, sold new for around $1900. This is the only Les Paul I play now other than my Junior.

It's worth buying just to look at it, IMO, and playing it is a joy.

They turn up used from tome to time, but not many and not often. You are lucky to have one.

mark

Archived