Gibson Brands Forums

Spartanburg Vintage Guitar Show

modoc_333

Spartanburg 2014 is going to be great! I have a feeling mine and Keith's booth is going to be a bit crowded msp_thumbup.gif with old guitars.

I know GuitarJTB is going to be there but Tom (Tbiii) isn't going to make it this year. Am I forgetting anyone??

I go to the Philly show twice a year. How does the Spartanburg show compare?

Phil

We haven't done Philly yet. That's a long haul from down here in Alabama! (but we might make it in the future). Spartanburg is pretty good. PLENTY of AWESOME acoustics and just enough electrics. Really fine stuff from the vendors, a good crowd and lot's of fun.

Spartanburg 2014 is going to be great! I have a feeling mine and Keith's booth is going to be a bit crowded msp_thumbup.gif with old guitars.

I know GuitarJTB is going to be there but Tom (Tbiii) isn't going to make it this year. Am I forgetting anyone??

Looks like my plans changed, and I won't make it this time. Have a great show!

James

We haven't done Philly yet. That's a long haul from down here in Alabama! (but we might make it in the future). Spartanburg is pretty good. PLENTY of AWESOME acoustics and just enough electrics. Really fine stuff from the vendors, a good crowd and lot's of fun.

I think Philly is a little better, but not by much. Philly, Charlotte, Spartanburg, Orlando, and Arlington are all great shows. Especially for the old beat up, vintage warhorses that I like to play and trade. [biggrin]

James

Archived