Gibson Brands Forums

The E on the pick guard

Thomse

I've gone through a lot of these, so I can't remember, did we ever get you taken care of?

Yes Tweed2 you set me up with a couple of them nice stickers . There is just something about the E on the Epiphone pick guard . I just bought a Broadway and i am thinking of putting in a couple of p90 pick ups in it . Can it be done . When it gets here i will put some pictures of it up

Yes Tweed2 you set me up with a couple of them nice stickers . There is just something about the E on the Epiphone pick guard . I just bought a Broadway and i am thinking of putting in a couple of p90 pick ups in it . Can it be done . When it gets here i will put some pictures of it up

Jason Lollar makes a really nice humbucker-sized p-90. GFS makes the Dream 90. I'm not sure a dog ear p-90 will cover the old humbucker location.

Jason Lollar makes a really nice humbucker-sized p-90. GFS makes the Dream 90. I'm not sure a dog ear p-90 will cover the old humbucker location.

Thanks i will look into the Lollars . I heard they are good pickups and if i don't have to cut the guitar up that's even better . I would like a Zepher but i haven't found one for under 6000.00 $

Archived