Gibson Brands Forums

changed for an lp studio pro

hoross

well months ago i tried the lp studio pro 2014 and i wasnt satisfied at all by the sound and bought the lp studio 2014 who was and is still a great guitar.Now few days ago i tried again the lp studio pro 2014 and the sound was really appealing to me and i had a friend of mine who was dying to buy my lp studio 2014 which i sold yesterday.Now i gotta wait for the lp studio pro 2014 another week to get it cause they dont have it in stock i ordered the studio pro in heritage cherry sunburst which i think is a kickass colour.

Big Bill can u read above what i wrote i retried the les paul studio pro a few days ago and i was more pleased then the first time and by the way i still love the lp studio 2014 but a friend of mine bought me the studio LP 2014 and i get my lp studio pro next week if i dont like then the studio pro again then i will sell it and get the lp studio back no big deal at all.

Guest Farnsbarns

Big Bill can u read above what i wrote i retried the les paul studio pro a few days ago and i was more pleased then the first time and by the way i still love the lp studio 2014 but a friend of mine bought me the studio LP 2014 and i get my lp studio pro next week if i dont like then the studio pro again then i will sell it and get the lp studio back no big deal at all.

Every one of them sounds different. Have you bought the one that you liked or a different one? There's every chance that a different one will sound the way you remember the one you weren't keen on, or even less appealing.

Archived