Gibson Brands Forums

dr. P

nikko18

i try not to watch the news. but yeah i have seen that on the telle (which is different from a tele. i would prefer a tele) it's all in a different part of washington though. we dont get much flooding in the seattle area, especially on bainbridge island, i dont think we have ever had flooding on the island. nothing serius anyways.

The news says that you guys are getting floods of biblical proportions...don't you watch any news?

I'd say one step below biblical, basically we aren't swimming around but I-5 flooded making transportation oh so difficult.

As for the coupon and I got my soda, and I drank it, no point in saving it because it's just like any other Dr. Pepper coupon.

yeah i only like two songs on their new album, and they aren't amazing or anything, i just like them. i totally agree once every one left except a$$hole rose xD

but when they were the origional line up they were so awesome! my favorite album is appetite, and that album is what inspired me to pick up the guitar. i heard on the gibson new that they might be making another new album allready (another 14 year?) and i also heard that axl wants to do a reunion tour with the origional line up. that would be the second coolest thing to go see ever (in my opinion). the coolest would be LED ZEPPELIN!

as for my coupon i'm not going to use it, i dont even like dr pepper. i just wanted the coupon.

Archived