Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson LG-2 American Eagle size?

music4love

I can't find any specs relating to the length, bouts, etc, but one thing I can say is the LG-2 will definitely be an upgrade to the GS mini on many levels. I'm seriously considering an LG-2 myself as a compliment to my amazing J-35.

Hopefully someone here with an LG-2 AE can do some measuring and help you out. If not, you can always contact Gibson cust. service.

DC

I can't find any specs relating to the length, bouts, etc, but one thing I can say is the LG-2 will definitely be an upgrade to the GS mini on many levels. I'm seriously considering an LG-2 myself as a compliment to my amazing J-35.

Hopefully someone here with an LG-2 AE can do some measuring and help you out. If not, you can always contact Gibson cust. service.

DC

I can measure this evening when I get home from work. I will report back.

1407442409[/url]' post='1550373']

Thanks. I would really appreciate it.

Body length is just shy of 19 inches.Body depth is about 4.25 - 4.375 inches.Lower bout is about 14.25 inchesUpper bout is about 11 inches.

Hope this helps...

Ps... Premier guitar has a nice review and sound clip as well (I have one also in a thread in this section called Dirty Rain)

http://www.premierguitar.com/articles/19316-gibson-lg-2-american-eagle-acoustic-guitar-review

Body length is just shy of 19 inches.Body depth is about 4.25 - 4.375 inches.Lower bout is about 14.25 inchesUpper bout is about 11 inches.

Hope this helps...

Ps... Premier guitar has a nice review and sound clip as well (I have one also in a thread in this section called Dirty Rain)

http://www.premierguitar.com/articles/19316-gibson-lg-2-american-eagle-acoustic-guitar-review

Thanks for the info. Helps a lot. This one is in my near future for sure.

Archived