Gibson Brands Forums

One of the things I like about the Gibson fora

BobF_

Thats it Searcy.

Still one quote unanswered

First hint, wetsern, second hint,4 main characters in the move,third hint, true story, but of course the movie really went over board when it came to the actual truth.

WYATT EARP!

Not the Costner one. The other.

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WYATT EARP!

Not the Costner one. The other.

Well, your close! Toombstone, Kirk Rusell, Val Kilmer.

We will call that good! Winner winner, chicken dinner

I had Hour Of The Gun in the back of my mind. That's the one with James Garner as Earp and Jason Robards as Doc. #-o

I had Hour Of The Gun in the back of my mind. That's the one with James Garner as Earp and Jason Robards as Doc. #-o

Lord only knows how many movies have been shot about Wyatt Earp. What a lot of people dont know is that he was a thief, pimp,horse thief, murderer, just to name a few of his "professions"

He really only killed I think 5 men in his life time, but the movies make it sound like he shot some one almost weekly.

movie quote

"'ya know, I don't know why they call this Hamburger Helper; I think it grills up just fine all by itself."

Thats crazy Eddie National Lampoons Vacation. Eddie with his white patent leather loafer shoes.

Old Christy Brinkley looking pretty good in that movie

New movie quote.

"Some day a rain will come, and wash away all the scum from the streets"

Hint, movie shot in the mid 70s, and it does have one quote in the movie that is Very well known, so much so it could give away the movie title.

Still have one quote not answered yet, #231, " My eyes, my eyes, I think I'm blind"

1st hint, shot in 1967, second hint, true story.

New movie quote.

"Some day a rain will come, and wash away all the scum from the streets"

Hint, movie shot in the mid 70s, and it does have one quote in the movie that is Very well known, so much so it could give away the movie title.

Still have one quote not answered yet, #231, " My eyes, my eyes, I think I'm blind"

1st hint, shot in 1967, second hint, true story.

Movie hints

1st quote, Movie shot in New York

2nd quote

Movie shot through out Texas, Oklahoma,Kansas,lots of guns and shoot outs. The character who said this is Blanche <in real life and the movie>. Passed away 1988.

Is every one ready to say uncle? Tap out?

1st quote, Robert De Niro, Taxi driver 1976

2nd quote, When Blanche was shot in the face with a shoot out with the police, Bonnie and Clyde 1967

Archived