Gibson Brands Forums

One of the things I like about the Gibson fora

BobF_

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kind of multi tasking today, Got the tunes on, Jefferson Starship, TV on<Two Jakes> and trolling on the lap top.

Life of retirement, yuck yuck

I remember the days (sort of) with a TV on, volume all the way down with a stereo on, volume all the way up :)

I had way more free time when I was doing a 60 hour/week corporate shuffle.

I remember the days (sort of) with a TV on, volume all the way down with a stereo on, volume all the way up :)

I had way more free time when I was doing a 60 hour/week corporate shuffle.

I certainly dont miss the 60- 80 hour work weeks.

I ran myself ragged for a long time, now I just think "f--- it" I be retired!

One of my favorites.

" Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the Excorcist 167 times, and it keeps getting funnier every single time I see it. Not to mention the fact that you're talking to a dead guy! Now what do you think!? You think I'm qualified?"

One of my favorites.

" Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the Excorcist 167 times, and it keeps getting funnier every single time I see it. Not to mention the fact that you're talking to a dead guy! Now what do you think!? You think I'm qualified?"

What is 'Sympathy For The Devil' by the Stones? :)

One of my favorites.

Beetlejuice?

<br />"They're coming for you, Barbara."<br />1968 George Romero classic Night Of The Living Dead<br />
<br /><br /><br />
<br />You gots it!<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I got to share a elevator with George Romero 10 years back at a horror convention. lol. nice guy. and later wound up next to Bruce Campbell at the bar having a beer. it was a cool day...

I got to share a elevator with George Romero 10 years back at a horror convention. lol. nice guy. and later wound up next to Bruce Campbell at the bar having a beer. it was a cool day...

Man you definitely picked the perfect avatar! Some of my all time faves are black & white.

One had Boris as an old man with a glowing substance in a well. Another was about a scientist who smoked some coelacanth blood in his pipe by accident.

here's one, not horror(in the conventional sense that is)...

"Word of warning, though, if he does lay into ya, it's best to just let him finish."

Archived