Gibson Brands Forums

Les Paul Standard

cajunman831

I bring my guitar to work with me.I have a small Mini Twin Amp and an old Korg Tone Works Pandora Px4.I travel on

airlines a lot.I couldn,t imagine coming to work without one of my guitars.Next hitch,I,ll bring my strat.But anyway with

this lil setup,I go from Hendrix to Skynrd to the highs of Zeppelin.I just started playing Les Pauls and what a versatile

guitar.Don,t get me wrong,I love my strats and my Gibson,s just let me pour it out the realms of that era.:-k/

I certainly understand what you mean. I travel quite a bit and I do miss playing my guitar when I'm out. At the moment I'm thinking about a travel guitar (seems like there are a lot of them being made these days). But, as deepblue mentions, I don't have enough guts to take my Les Pauls with me.

Do they ask you to leave the guitar to the flight attendants or they let you have her all the time? That is one thing that worries me right now, I remember I used to travel with guitars as well, but havent done it in a couple of years and I recon somt things have changed specially in the states. (you know, you cant have shampoo in the plane, as there's this rumour you can make an explosive with it; you cant have paper as you can cut someone with it; you cant have anything... which is stupid, as it is easy to subdue and/or kill someone with your bare hands, specially for terrorist a-holes that spend their lives learning sick stuff)

Archived