Gibson Brands Forums

I just opened up a big box USPS brought over and walla!!..EL 00 Pro....

I found it on Craigs...advertised as mint and it sure is. Not a ding/scratch on it. Just a bit of swirling on the pickguard.

I love the feel and the sound of it. I'm a light string, easy strummer kind of guy and so far it doesn't seem to mind.

Speaking of the pickguard...mine doesn't have (nor never had) the Epiphone E on it. I read sometime ago that the older ones didn't...or was it the newer ones?? I can't remember...hoping someone here can straighten my out.

Thanks!

post-44803-091919600 1433965260_thumb.jpg

post-44803-097042600 1433965278_thumb.jpg

I just opened up a big box USPS brought over and walla!!..EL 00 Pro....

I found it on Craigs...advertised as mint and it sure is. Not a ding/scratch on it. Just a bit of swirling on the pickguard.

I love the feel and the sound of it. I'm a light string, easy strummer kind of guy and so far it doesn't seem to mind.

Speaking of the pickguard...mine doesn't have (nor never had) the Epiphone E on it. I read sometime ago that the older ones didn't...or was it the newer ones?? I can't remember...hoping someone here can straighten my out.

Thanks!

they fall off pretty easy (the E). I wouldn't worry about it. Happy New Guitar Day!!