Gibson Brands Forums

Haven't been into the "Your Acoustical Performances!!!" section for a while…..

onewilyfool

I haven't been in since the days of the big snafu over posting "performances" in general acoustic page, and the days of the "scathing" reviews……but spent some time in there this morning, and I must say, without mentioning any names, that we have some talented players and singers in our very own forum…..well done folks, well done!!!

I haven't been in since the days of the big snafu over posting "performances" in general acoustic page, and the days of the "scathing" reviews……but spent some time in there this morning, and I must say, without mentioning any names, that we have some talented players and singers in our very own forum…..well done folks, well done!!!

I will second that ! Nice to hear the Gibsons in performance mode !

I did put a song up over Christmas 'Today's the Day'and I would really like to get someone alse to sing it. Any volunteers?

Archived