Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone Les Paul problem?

Yattycathy

I am so happy to hear that your issue has been, or will be resolved amicably! I have done much business with Musicians Friend and have always found them more than accommodating.

Merry Christmas 2.0 to your son! He has a great Mom!

Pete

How can I tell? Ill be happy to look.

It probably don't matter if you already have it packed up but on the back of the headstock there should be a sticker that says where its made but I don't think in matters much since you getting another probably just an unfortunate isolated incident.

Congratulations on getting this problem resolved. This is MY first time hearing that MF has "stepped up" to help. Good for you. Best wishes to you and your son. We are always here to help and answer questions. There are many experts in residence, and most inquiries are easily answered. Whats the old saying?? Difficult problems handled immediately, the impossible ones take just a little longer.

Cathy...

Well... at 45 you're easily young enough to be my daughter.

As for Hubby... Great on the Bass... It's very easy to become a very basic bass player - although to be reeeeeally good, it is not so easy.

One way or another... music is a great thing for families to do together regardless.

m

Archived