Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson Montana no longer offering factory tours?

Jesse_Dylan

Oddly, I didn't even think of that. I will shoot them a line and see. I guess I just assumed after seeing no mention and having read something from 2012 saying they're no longer offering tours on a Montana/Bozeman tourist sort of page.

Just come to the "Gibson Homecoming" In June. You will get a great tour with 30 or so other Gibson owners and then you can meet and greet the management team and talk to the folks that work there in a relaxed setting with no noise or work related interruptions at the hospitality suite at the Grantree Motel That evening.

You might even get a chance to play a guitar and chat with Ren. They have a lot of fun and youmight check out all the other things there are to see in the Bozeman area. Maybe a side trip to Yellowstone Park would be fun for you and your family? Music Villa's folks attend these meetings as well so you really get to meet a lot of good "Music" folks. There's always room for one more.

Just come to the "Gibson Homecoming" In June. You will get a great tour with 30 or so other Gibson owners and then you can meet and greet the management team and talk to the folks that work there in a relaxed setting with no noise or work related interruptions at the hospitality suite at the Grantree Motel That evening.

You might even get a chance to play a guitar and chat with Ren. They have a lot of fun and youmight check out all the other things there are to see in the Bozeman area. Maybe a side trip to Yellowstone Park would be fun for you and your family? Music Villa's folks attend these meetings as well so you really get to meet a lot of good "Music" folks. There's always room for one more.

Would love to if I could! I don't think I can get away until late July. The fiancee and I are planning a trip to Yellowstone with a healthy stop at Bozeman. :)

Archived