Gibson Brands Forums

Blackberry Smoke --- Good One Comin' On

4Hayden

Really like "Blackberry Smoke!" Seen them "live" and up close, a couple of times, now. But...

It's interesting (to me, anyway) that back in the '60's we were constantly harassed, even

physically threatened or attacked, for our "long hair," and "hippy look," ("Isn't "She" cute!"

"Hey, are you a boy or a girl?") by the very types of people that loved this kind of pseudo

"red neck" [flapper] music. :rolleyes:[biggrin]

Now, THEIR hair is twice as long, their beards are even weirder, [scared] and people LOVE them! LOL!!! [biggrin]

CB

Really like "Blackberry Smoke!" Seen them "live" and up close, a couple of times, now. But...

It's interesting (to me, anyway) that back in the '60's we were constantly harassed, even

physically threatened or attacked, for our "long hair," and "hippy look," ("Isn't "She" cute!"

"Hey, are you a boy or a girl?") by the very types of people that loved this kind of pseudo

"red neck" [flapper] music. :rolleyes:[biggrin]

Now, THEIR hair is twice as long, their beards are even weirder, [scared] and people LOVE them! LOL!!! [biggrin]

CB

All I can say CB we set the trend , now they're looking the part. That's all I got,two cents worth what not ...

Archived