Gibson Brands Forums

New Song on YouTube (playing my 1965 Gibson LG-1)

QuestionMark

Fellow guitarists-

Here's a fun acoustic guitar solo instrumental and arrangement of mine of Ray Lynch's "Celestial Soda Pop" that I just posted on YouTube. The guitar I am playing in the audio of the video is my 1965 Gibson LG-1. In the photo animated enhanced photos throughout the video you'll see me playing various animated versions of instruments from my collection including my Gibson 1964 Custom Shop J45, Gibson 1972 SJ Deluxe, 1956 NY Epiphone FT79, 1994 Gibson Gospel Reissue, a metal Regal Dobro, aa lap Regal Dobro, a 50's Silvertone, and a 1965 Gibson ES125TC. (Note: I didn't have any readily available photos of the LG-1 to work with in the video, but the audio sound is all the LG-1 with no effects or sound editing.)

Hope you enjoy!

Any feedback of any kind, as always, is appreciated!

QM aka "Jazzman" Jeff

That little ladder braced box sounds great in your hands ! The almost immediate decay of that guitar is perfect for this song. Fun ! [thumbup]

I felt the same as I was playing it. I learned it on the LG1 and then as I often do, I morphed into playing it on some of my other guitars, but when it came time last night to record it...I knew it had to be on the LG1.

QM aka "Jazzman" Jeff

That little ladder braced box sounds great in your hands ! The almost immediate decay of that guitar is perfect for this song. Fun ! [thumbup]

I agree with Dan, the fast paced nature of the track and fast decay make this box the right tool for the job, well done.

Archived