Gibson Brands Forums

New little addition

Guitar God

Call me crazy, but I got a new pet today. Got a hamster. Winter White Hamster. I have and had dogs, a cat, fish, and lizards in my life time, but never any rodent type pets. So, I wanted to experience one and decided on a Winter White Hamster at PetSmart today. Named him Slinky. He was the calmest one in the bunch. He is actually doing very well. Calm and seems to love to be held and seems to love attention. Already getting attached. I am a HUGE softie for animals. I'm one of those people who would take them all if I could. Doing good from the start. Happy early birthday to me, haha. Well, I guess you can say I have a zoo. [flapper] Five dogs, fish, a Betta tank with a Betta, a Bearded Dragon, a Leopard Gecko, and now a hamster. I guess that qualifies as a zoo, haha. [flapper] Anyway, here are pictures.

9ApenF0.jpg

p0Rr8hS.jpg

8FGMStF.jpg

hVwybEt.jpg

Very cute! Congratulations on the new addition. [thumbup]

I too am an animal lover. Had a dog growing up. Often volunteered to take the class hamster or mouse home on the weekends when I was in elementary school.

I now have a cat, and love her to death.

Pets rule!!!!!! [biggrin]

Very cute! Congratulations on the new addition. [thumbup]

I too am an animal lover. Had a dog growing up. Often volunteered to take the class hamster or mouse home on the weekends when I was in elementary school.

I now have a cat, and love her to death.

Pets rule!!!!!! [biggrin]

Thank you! Would you ever get another dog? On the dog end, I have two Newfoundlands, a Yellow Lab, and 2 Boston Terriers . Nice. Never had pets in my elementary school. Nice! What kind of cat do you have? Had a Siamese when I was little. My mom and dad got rid of him when I was around 9. Don't know why because he was the coolest cat. Haven't had a cat since, but if I did, I would get another Siamese because the one I had when I was little was so cool. His name was Frisky.

Archived