Gibson Brands Forums

I'm Sure The World's Gone Mad

IanHenry

I've never been much for the political correctness train. It changes far too often for this old man to keep up with it. I don't go out of my way to offend people. If they are offended by something I do or say that is no longer politically correct, that's pretty much their problem. I don't see any reason to change what I do and so just because of someone else's preference, if I'm not intentionally being offensive. I think this whole idea of everyone getting offended or their feelings hurt for the smallest of reasons is ridiculous. I don't feel like walking on eggshells all the time. I also don't go out of my way to offend people but I can't keep up with all the changes.

In the article, calling them girls or women is just descriptive of who they are. Personally, I don't want gender neutrality in all things. I don't just believe in women's rights. I believe in all rights for all people, regardless of sex, race, nationality and whatever else until that person or group of people behave in a way so that their rights are taken away, such as those who commit crimes.

Archived