Gibson Brands Forums

Lady D'arbanville

JuanCarlosVejar

If you watch full video he never actually supported anything against S.R

The media just manipulated and basically corned him into responding a question which he did not feel comfortable answering:

Notice how before it begins the voice says since it's a hypothetical scenario "they can answer freely"

Then Yusuf's first response to the question is "It would depend on my mood, I may want to concentrate more on my meal "

The "host" then forces yet another question upon him and he wanted Yusuf to give a sketchy answer , they needed controversy, they needed violence and something that would make a headline.Once he answered it no longer mattered that everything was just "hypothetical" and "free speech".

They could have stopped after he said "I'd rather concentrate on my meal" but chose not to ...

The media manipulated the story and made him look bad .

He never did anything wrong ... He was the one wronged massively.

So he was manipulated both by the Mid-eastern religion and the western pop-media.

Should have asked a good shoemaker to put some iron in his boots in time.

C'mon, the clip speaks loud.

But if your conclusion represents the mentality where you come from, we won't get much further. Where's that by the way. . .

Now let's not fuzzz - this is about guitars and we share some interest and passion there. Suggest to keep the ball rollin'. .

So he was manipulated both by the Mid-eastern religion and the western pop-media.

Should have asked a good shoemaker to put some iron in his boots in time.

C'mon, the clip speaks loud.

But if your conclusion represents the mentality where you come from, we won't get much further. Where's that by the way. . .

Now let's not fuzzz - this is about guitars and we share some interest and passion there. Suggest to keep the ball rollin'. .

Yeah ... Let's just stop right there.

Because we are not going to change each others minds

Cat has a big love and collection of Montana products and that's what really matters .

Peace and Love

JC

Archived