Gibson Brands Forums

Question for the Spammers!

pippy

well try a Chinese translation of you post 1st. See if it gets a bite:

抱歉,请原谅我的无知,但你的文字是用韩文还是中文写的?我在翻译时遇到了一些困难。

提前致谢!

皮普。

Bàoqiàn, qǐng yuánliàng wǒ de wúzhī, dàn nǐ de wénzì shì yòng hánwén háishì zhōngwén xiě de? Wǒ zài fānyì shí yù dàole yīxiē kùnnán.

Tíqián zhìxiè!

Pí pǔ.

Thanks for the head's up, m-e!

Shame they're all gone; I have a four-hour sea-crossing to undertake tomorrow morning and was looking forward to having something meaningful to do...

Pip.

4 hours ago, merciful-evans said:

Soduko? .........Sorry no. You said something meaningful! Take your camera maybe...

[laugh]

The camera(s) were the first thing to get sorted-out in the packing stakes. Seriously.

For those who give a poop I'm taking 4. My beloved Leica M9-P (and some lenses) for almost everything; the Leica point-and-shoot thing for rubbishy stuff; my ancient Nikon F / Standard Prism (black) - which I've had since 1978 - with period 28mm Nikkor bolted-on for when I go out with my daughter (who has an equally ancient Nikkormat FT 2 {chrome} c/w 50mm f2) to do 'Daddy/Daughter' proper FILM snapping days (she's nearly 15 now and has really gotten into photography these last 12 months) and, finally, an even more ancient (early '40s) Leica IIIc (Sharkskin finish) with, unusualy, a Canon 50mm f1.8 screwed-on for those 'Just for Laughs' adventures.

I just hope to get both the time and the weather to enjoy - at the very least - one or two of the combinations...

Pip.

Archived