Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson J-45 Standard, 2018 - my story

highvibrational

22 hours ago, highvibrational said:

I've met a few mediocre ones and wasn't really impressed until I met my match.  Maybe you have to kiss a lot of frogs...  

18 hours ago, Jim Wilson said:

I have 3 J-45 guitars.  The last one I bought was from Carter's Guitars in Nashville.  It was used and I figured it would make a good campfire guitar.  Wouldn't you know it?  It has the best sound of all three and is now the one that I usually play in concerts.

i have hope now 😃 i will keep searching🥰

thanks

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, FemmeParallell said:

i have hope now 😃 i will keep searching🥰

thanks

Yes, be patient.  When you meet it, you will know.  :)  In the meantime, play as many as possible and then it will give you an idea of what is out there.  

Let the anticipation be enjoyable.

Edited by highvibrational
  • Thanks 1

On 11/4/2019 at 8:27 PM, QuestionMark said:

Congratulations on the new guitar! When a guitar connects, it is indeed a special thing!   Hope you will continue to share your new musical journey with your guitar with us here on the forum!

QM aka “Jazzman” Jeff

Thank you.  I currently do Beatles sets at Strawberry Fields in Central Park, NYC for anyone who would like to come by and say "hi."  Weekends at around 3pm.  I play my Epiphone there though.  

• Like 1