Gibson Brands Forums

Not too meticulous, result ridiculous

rar

Thanks Pei. I am wondering the same thing??!!

OWF - where are you.... you are missed!

Jeff - come back!

Nik - we miss you

Laura - I bought a new lipstick!! Guitars are like lipstick.... sometimes you just need to get yourself a new one' date=' don't you agree?

Tim - haven't seen you in so long? I still remember one post you made about something being so high only the bats could hear it. I laughed til I was blue in the face

Hellbound - where are you?

I have no problem with Guitarstrummer anymore. We have not made our peace, but he is a wealth of knowledge about Gibsons (I think he owns every single model!) and there have been a number of posts lately where I thought 'Mike would know the answer to that.'[/quote']

Streuth GG!!

You're right!

Where IS WILY?

N!K is well and very busy, will send on your regards.

The others you mention I know less well

But Wily?

the rat!

Hope he's well I will email him.

As for Mike, well he and I have had our moments too but there is a hole where he was I agree

No I do not object to there being standards and therefore someone or several whose job it is to apply standards. I am conservative (if anyone has not seen that). But I also see the humor in witless blanking our (censorship) is innocuous letter combination s that might spell (a body part) in an obscure foreign language. The witlessness of any "function" that undertakes to provide multilingual sanitizing .. and then become an institutionalized formality.

Also .. I do not care too much since I do not own Gibson company and it is not my forum. If the forum became offensive to me I would simply stop looking at it. At the same time I try NOT to be offensive to anyone else and to avoid any kind of personal affront (I can disagree with someone without engaging thme in offensive exchanges). I expect that of others too. ANyone who will not treat you (and me) in that manner does not deserve to have us on their forum (hence the standards!) (Hence Catch 22)

Archived