Gibson Brands Forums

Another Concert

Sgt. Pepper

So I got King's X and Tommy Emmanuael coming up next month. Jason Isbell in June and Friday I got tix to see The Cult. I think they are celebrating the 20th Anniversary of Sonic Temple, but I thought that came out in '89. Electric is a smoking LP. Ian and Billy Duffy are still in the band with who knows now. Hope he rocks that big ol Gretsch.

Can't wait to hear the opening notes of Love Removal Machine.

• Like 1

Yeah I wonder as I have a few shows bought but  some of the one in near future probably wont happen ?  I have Leo Kottke as my next one april 19 I think.  But have Doobies tickets, Hall and Oates Tommy E. as well but thats later on..I have also tickets for The Dirty Knobs but they already re-scheduled to October so we will see but I hope they all happen for us.

1 hour ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

I saw the Doobie's back in '87 and Hall And Oates about 3 years ago.  The Doobie's are hometown boys. I grew up in San Jose, CA.

Cool..  I saw them in 1977 and was able to meet them after the show and I have not seen them since..Hall and Oates I have seen a couple times

29 minutes ago, kelly campbell said:

Cool..  I saw them in 1977 and was able to meet them after the show and I have not seen them since..Hall and Oates I have seen a couple times

When I saw The Dregs in Santa Cruz, CA, Patrick Simmons showed up and sang on the he  song he did vocals for on The Dregs - Industry Standard album.

• Like 1

My Tommy E concert was postponed till September 21, yesterday.  King's X says its still on. But the shows they had scheduled  at The Concourse up to March 31 are now off the website.  My Cult show is still on. Same at that venue called The Norva. All shows till 31 March are gone from the schedule.