Gibson Brands Forums

Full moon tonight wo why not some MOONDOG,!

jaxson50

An American genius,  and what story, grew up on the prairie,  his father an Indian agent,  Moon DOG was blind, an Indian  chief taught him drums, and Indian myths,  he went away to school,  learned to write music, by Braille.  With no instrument in his had, he envisions the sounds in color and he writes each peace in Braille as he sees it and hears in  his mind/vision 

He has left this planet now,but he'll be back,  He used to sell his works on the streets for penny's,  till some big names played it and wanted more,

The giant blind man dressed up in Viking garb, playing an homemade percussion instrument some mesmerized the club's of NY, Charlie Byrd and others wanted to know more,..

His wisdom centered us

Edited by jaxson50
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, G Mac said:

Never heard this cat before... a new hero! Thanks, jaxson50!

My pleasure,  I hope you check out some of the videos about him on YuoTube, 

Lots of people are discovering him now, he has a growing cult following , especially in Europe. 

16 hours ago, jaxson50 said:

My pleasure,  I hope you check out some of the videos about him on YuoTube, 

I did just that right after I listened to these cuts! What an interesting life! Just goes to show that you never know who you're passing on the street!

• Thanks 1