Gibson Brands Forums

forum slow?

kidblast

37 minutes ago, ghost_of_fl said:

I haven't had this problem in a long time but there can be a problem router somewhere between you and the destination and due to geographic location, others may have no issue because they take a different path to the same destination.   

I used to have a free app called "Ping Plotter" that would show you each hop to the destination (latency & IP address of each hop). It looks like that app isn't free anymore.  I've used Ping Plotter in the past to communicate with my ISP and show them exactly where the problem lies and I actually helped them fix routing issues a couple of times.   

Other than that, I have no theories.  It doesn't seem to be effecting everyone all at once.  What is your physical location? 

it's not a big deal,  I just noticed it was dragging lately.  (Again, I think it is just the Lounge...)

I'm not losing any sleep over it, everything and anything else I access online, (and I do tend to stay in the well lit areas) is fine.