Gibson Brands Forums

The Robot Saga continues.

Homz

First Run Limited Edition Robot Serial # 17XX

The Robot saga continues. Perhaps that should have been the Robot ballad. I'm not all that upset. I am going through the proper steps to get the necessary repairs on my high E auto tuner. First off to the authorized warranty shop who replaced the high E tuner. That didn't fix the problem so now we're sending it back to Gibson. The shipping isn't going to be cheep. I haven't heard the cost on that yet. I'm still hoping this will still be a warranty issue since the problem has been in process for months.

I sure am glad I don't rely on that particular Gibson for my jamming needs. I've got the kick *** Gibson Standard for that.

=P~:-s=P~#-o #-o time just moves slower when your waiting on something#-o #-o #-o #-o #-o

The high E string tuner doesn't move at all. And if he wanted to tune to DADGAD by hand' date=' he wouldn't have got a Robot. hehe[/quote']

I hear you... Gotta get it fixed. I suppose you made sure the high E tuner is pushe in well. Every time one of my tuners wasn't working it had become disengaged and once I pushed it back in it worked...

I hear you... Gotta get it fixed. I suppose you made sure the high E tuner is pushe in well. Every time one of my tuners wasn't working it had become disengaged and once I pushed it back in it worked...

I dunno, but I would hope that when the luthier replaced it, he would've made sure it was pushed all the way in and it still didn't turn.

Archived