Gibson Brands Forums

Dating a Texan

Jedelstein

I am trying to determine the manufacture date for the following and appreciate any information:

Epiphone Texan

Model - FT79N

Ser. # - 361049

The serial number is not stamped on the back of the headstock. it is on a blue label inside the guitar.  The label says Kalamazoo, Michigan and Union Made in the lower left corner.

I refer to the table at GuitarInsite.nl. American-made, Gibson-owned Epiphones are treated the same as Gibson, from a serial number perspective.

You can enter it in their tool (which I believe is the best one available on the internet right now), but I always manually look them up. Too many people just blindly enter the serial number into that tool and then repeat incorrect results. It really requires the context of the specific instrument.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Mail order wives are the brides who join a mail order wives catalogue. These sites are intended to connect women from different countries and find their husbands. It is the best place to find a wife today and the internet has made this possible. With the advent of technology, communication has become possible over vast distances. Mail order wives prefer men who they know and can communicate with easily. Here are some tips to find a wife using these websites.

• 2 months later...