Gibson Brands Forums

Old Gibson owner, new to the Forum

Guithawk

My first guitar was a Gibson LGO acoustic, unfortunately stolen over 40 years ago.  I currently own 3 vintage Gibsons, a 1962 es175, 1967 es330 (my favorite) and a 1976 Les Paul Deluxe.  Have owned them all over 30 years, don't think I could afford to buy any of them now.  Fabulous guitars, play them all the time but usually take my strat out to gig because I don't let them leave the house!  

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2023 at 12:23 PM, Guithawk said:

My first guitar was a Gibson LGO acoustic, unfortunately stolen over 40 years ago.  I currently own 3 vintage Gibsons, a 1962 es175, 1967 es330 (my favorite) and a 1976 Les Paul Deluxe.  Have owned them all over 30 years, don't think I could afford to buy any of them now.  Fabulous guitars, play them all the time but usually take my strat out to gig because I don't let them leave the house!  

Hey welcome. Maybe you can help break the trend here of talking about your vintage guitar(s) but not showing them...do you have any pics?