Gibson Brands Forums

HNPD

tx-ogre

The friendly Amazon delivery guy brought these to my door yesterday.  I saw a review for the Micro Looper II in Premiere Guitar.  I have an old Digitech Jam Man that I bought not long after they first came out.  Unfortunately it’s about the size of an aircraft carrier and has been sitting in an undisclosed location in my house collecting dust for quite some time.  I was also interesting in getting a drum machine.  So I decided to take the plunge and buy them both.

As the names suggest, they are small.  Side by side, they are the same width and about 1 1/2” shorter than my Blues Driver pedal.  Might be a challenge for my size 14 feet to hit either one consistently with accuracy, but I will do my best.  The instructions are pretty vague, but I found some YT videos that are helpful.  Like anything new, there will definitely be a learning curve.  But so far, I’m liking them just fine.

UpWkFsp.jpg

Edited by tx-ogre
  • Like 2

I’m just hoping they will help me suck less.  I need all the help I can get.  But seriously, they should provide a lot of added flexibility to my playing and add some much needed variety.

Edited by tx-ogre

8 hours ago, OrdinaryNimda said:

Congrats! 
And what does the "H" in HNPD stand for? Huge? 🤓

“H” is for happy.  No way it could be used for huge in this case for sure.  😀

• Haha 1