Gibson Brands Forums

Who will get banned first:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mick, no really, hows things goin on the road? i thought ya might head on down 95 to pompano beach and say hi and have a beer.

but i see youre about to go see the grandkids. thats great man, good for you. BTW, luv the bus. drive safe, and no hard feelins. and i mean that.

mick all eye'm sayin is enjoy life on the road. see the grandkids, hug em, kiss em, have a blast wit em. theres nuthin better than lil kids. you got it made man. enjoy life, enjoy ridin down that road when the suns just about to go down and the sky is a very cool orangy-red. and you got the perfect tune comin outta the radio and you just look at your girl and say " hon, isnt life great?"

i wish you nuthin but the best man.

You know Buddy Eye'm having a hard time believing your sincerity. I hate the racist remarks you have made in the past and wander if your just setting me up so I guess we'll just see.

mick, eye got nuthin against ya. eye dont even come on here that much nyway. eye know eye sounded a little rude and eye pissed a bunch o people off, but i cant turn back the hands of time. sheet happens. whaddaya gonna do? eye cant do anything about it. oh well, hate me if ya want, but eye love all of you guys. eye wont bother anyone else here ever again. take care guitar people, turn it up!

All Eye would require is an apology for the remarks you made about my daughter and granddaughter. And no more KKK remarks and I'm all good.

to tell ya the truth, eye dont remember makin remarks about your daughter or granddaughter. eye was pretty messed up on oxys and valiums. but if you said eye did, eye did. a deepest heartfelt apology to you and yours.

really man, eyem really sorry. eye dont like to get kids involved in this stuff.that was never my intention. eyem out man. and again, drive safe mick.

I picked 'Other' and choose 'The Mick' date='' because he seems to just love arguing, regurgitating/reiterating what another says and all around can't accept when he's been proven wrong by anyone. [/quote']

Ya know whats really funny Matt ? Metalica was just on the show Time Warp and guess what James was playing on OVERDRIVEN A JC-120 How about that. Hmmm.

Archived