Gibson Brands Forums

The bonnet knob is broken in three parts....

Hello guys,
Today I have a new little problem with my Gibson Les Paul 50's Standard, "Heritage Cherry Sunburst" my LP was build in 2020.
In fact I don't know why but the bonnet knob is broken in three parts, I used a glue for fix it but the result is just horrible.
There's few hours I bought these two sets "PRHK-030" but to much amber and the "PRHK-020" but to much gold and not the same color from my original bonnet knobs.
I've searching in internet web store but impossible to find the same color from my original bonnet knobs.
I've talk to the seller from the store and he said to me that these two references are available:  "PRHK-020" and "PRHK-030".
So I need your assistance because I would to like know if the original bonnet knobs like my LP and from the Gibson plant are available to buy ?
In advance a great thanks for your assistance, best regards. Olivier.

450324323_3761025777465679_191861884673791318_n.jpg

450346636_3761025830799007_3488938044114288481_n.jpg

Get a set of them and replace them all.  You'll have a tough time matching one knob with the other three, even if you get a new Gibson knob.  Don't make it so hard on yourself.

rct

15 hours ago, rct said:

Get a set of them and replace them all.  You'll have a tough time matching one knob with the other three, even if you get a new Gibson knob.  Don't make it so hard on yourself.

rct

I’ve had three LP’s with cracks in two or three of the knobs on each guitar. I think that they were likely shipped that way when new. I bought a set of after market knobs off of eBay for each LP & they were a perfect match. Non of the after market knobs cracked when installed.